Virtual/Remote Learning Registration
Sign up today!
Get to Work, Inc. – in partnership with Clayton County Schools – is proud to announce our on-site virtual/remote learning for Clayton County students!
Under this program, Get to Work, Inc. will operate on-site virtual/remote learning day camps at each Clayton County school. While registration is open to all Clayton County students, enrollment is currently limited to 75 students per school.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will remain open until 5 p.m., November 25, 2020. Please review the program details below prior to completing your registration.
- We are accepting registration for students ages 5 – 17.
- Enrollment is limited to 75 students per school.
- We will maintain STRICT social distancing guidelines. MASKS ARE MANDATORY for all students and staff.
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack will be provided daily.
- Students must bring their own laptop/devices each day.
- Students must attend the school they are currently registered with.
- Registration fees are waived.
- Weekly tuition is $65 (CAPS Eligible).
- When maximum enrollment is reached, remaining applicants will be placed on the waitlist.
If you ready to enroll, please click the button below to complete the registration application. You will be notified when your application has been processed.
If you need additional information, please complete our contact form and you will be contacted by a representative.