Get to Work, Inc. is pleased to announce our Career Readiness & Entrepreneurship Summer Camp for 2021 in Carrollton, GA!
This year’s camp will engage our youth by exploring the in’s and out’s of entering the workforce, as well as the foundation for becoming a future business owner! We are currently enrolling youth ages 13 – 16. There will be two summer sessions for June and July; each session lasting four (4) weeks. Participants are limited to attending only one session.
The dates are as follows:
- June 7, 2021 – July 2, 2021
- July 5, 2021 – July 30, 2021
Location: 401 Maple St, Carrollton, GA 30117
- We are accepting pre-registration for youth ages 13 -16.
- The Summer Camp will be open from 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday for the June and July sessions.
- We will maintain strict social distancing guidelines and therefore, registration is limited. MASKS ARE MANDATORY for all youth and staff.
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack will be provided daily.
- The camp tuition is $400 and is nonrefundable and will not be prorated if your child will not attend the full 4 weeks. Tuition is CAPS eligible (for families who qualify).
If you would like to enroll, please complete the pre-registration form below. We will contact you with additional information. Payment is NOT required for pre-registration.
Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who pre-register will be contacted first to complete the the enrollment process. If remaining spots are available, we will open registration again. We are currently enrolling for the June session only!
July registration will open June 7th.
If you need additional information before completing the pre-registration form, please complete our contact form and you will be contacted by a representative.