Thank you for choosing our E-Notary Service! Please review the following terms and conditions:
- All e-notary sessions must be recorded. You will be provided with a copy of the recording at the end of the session.
- You will be required to present a valid, state issued photo ID during your session. Please do not book an e-notary session if you do not have a valid ID.
- Wills and other testamentary documents may not be notarized online.
- You must email the documents to be notarized prior to your session. You will be provided with the email address in your confirmation email.
- We can accommodate multiple signers in different locations. Instructions for multiple signers will be provided in your confirmation email.
- The fee for e-notary is $12 per session and includes up to 3 notarized documents. You may have up to 6 documents notarized - per session - for an additional fee. More than 6 documents will require an additional session. Please contact us if you need more than 6 documents notarized.
- Appointments may be cancelled online and must be done so within 24 hours to receive a full refund.