Day Camp Pre-Registration
Sign up today!
The Day Camp program will provide care/supervision for your child/children while schools are closed and utilizing virtual learning. As most schools make attempts to reopen, parents are being provided an option for sending their children back to school, or continuing virtual learning at home. We realize that many parents would be more comfortable with continuing virtual learning, but may need care for their children in a smaller, safe environment to allow parents the freedom to return to work, or work from home with limited distractions.
The first location will be in the Hapeville, GA area, convenient to the interstate and downtown.
- We are accepting pre-registration for students ages 7 and older.
- The Day Camp will be open from 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday. We will remain open during the school year for those parents who opt to continue virtual learning for their children. The program will also remain open over the summer.
- We will maintain STRICT social distancing guidelines and therefore, registration is limited. MASKS ARE MANDATORY for all children and staff.
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack will be provided daily.
- Students must bring their own laptop/devices each day.
- The fee is $110/week.
If you would like to enroll, please complete the pre-registration form below. We will contact you with additional information. Payment is NOT required for pre-registration.
Enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who pre-register will be contacted first to complete the the enrollment process. If remaining spots are available, we will open registration again.
If you need additional information, please complete our contact form and you will be contacted by a representative.