Afterschool Program Registration
Sign up today!
Get to Work, Inc. is now accepting applications for our 2022 – 2023 Afterschool Program!
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will remain open until all slots are filled. Please review the program details below prior to completing your registration.
- We are accepting registration for students ages 5 – 17.
- Enrollment is limited to 25 students.
- When maximum enrollment is reached, remaining applicants will be placed on the waitlist.
- We will continue to follow CDC guidelines regarding Covid-19. At this time, masks are optional.
- Dinner and a snack will be provided daily.
- Registration fee is $50 per student (non-refundable).
- Weekly tuition is $100 and includes transportation from the school to the center (CAPS Eligible).
- Program hours are Monday – Friday from 2:00pm – 6:30pm. The program will open/close in accordance with the local school schedule.
- Center is located at 2800 Campbellton Rd., Atlanta, GA 30311. At this time, transportation is only available to students who attend schools in the immediate vicinity.
Payment is NOT required for pre-registration.
If you are ready to enroll, please click the button below to complete the registration application. You will be notified when your application has been processed.
If you need additional information, please complete our contact form and you will be contacted by a representative.